Do you have a passion for print? A real care for customer service? A keen eye for detail? We’re looking for a Digital Print, Design & Customer Service Assistant to join our busy team in the heart of Cornwall.
St Austell Printing Company is one of the UK’s only carbon-balanced printers. Having started as KwikPrint in St Austell over 40 years ago, our family business is now the largest and best-equipped commercial printing company in the region, employing 50 people in our purpose-built sustainable factory.
While we’d love to chat with any interested people, we believe this role would be perfectly suited to graduates or young talent wanting to begin their career in a fast-paced, environmentally-conscious, friendly company.
So, have we got your attention? Here are the details…
Main duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service within our Print Shop.
- Providing print estimates and advice, and liaising with customers throughout the process.
- Managing and printing digital print orders from initial estimate to delivery.
- Operating a range of digital print machines (Xerox) and large format (Epson and Oce).
- Checking and working on artwork and design files where required.
- Following print-ready artwork processes.
- Undertaking digital finishing and bindery where required.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in the printing sector, digital printing processes, and customer service are essential.
- Knowledge and experience of print and design-related software such as Adobe Suite is essential.
- Personable nature and excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, providing printing price estimates to customers and managing fast-paced email enquiries is desired.
- 28 days holiday plus 2 additional days over Christmas
- Regular team socials
- Company pension
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000