COVID-19 Health and Wellbeing Policy
During these unprecedented times, the staff at St Austell Printing Company continue to be committed to providing an outstanding service for those customers that need us.
To reassure our customers, suppliers and partners, we would like to provide an update of the increased safety measures that we have in place to protect our customers and staff at this time;
- Thanks to our committed cleaning team who are ensuring that they have the latest information for the best cleaning procedures to tackle the fight against COVID-19. They have introduced an enhanced cleaning regime in-line with the latest government guidelines for providing a safe environment.
- We provide anti-bacterial hand-gel and protective gloves for all of our staff.
- With reduced staffing and alternative shift patterns where required, we are providing a safe working environment for our staff who can follow the social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Staff who are able to work remotely are working from home.
- All staff at St Austell Printing Company have been briefed and are regularly reminded on the importance of following the guidelines on hand washing and social distancing.
- We have adapted our incoming and outgoing deliveries, which are managed at a distance without the need for signatures.
- Visitors and delivery drivers are not allowed into our building.
- Our customer service area in the Print Shop remains open and has been set up to ensure social distancing guidelines are observed for the protection of customers and staff.
We continue to observe and follow the daily updates from the Government alongside the advice provided by Public Health England and Cornwall Council.
The health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, suppliers and partners is our highest priority.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or call 01726 624900.