COVID-19 Health and Wellbeing Policy
During these unprecedented times, the staff at St Austell Printing Company continue to be committed to providing an outstanding service for those customers that need us.
To reassure our customers, suppliers, contractors and partners, we would like to provide an update on the increased safety measures that we have implemented across the business for everyone’s safety;
- Hand washing facilities and anti-bacterial hand gel are provided throughout the building.
- Visitors, customers and contractors are required to use anti-bacterial gel on arrival.
- Social distancing guidelines are adhered to throughout our building at all times. Reduced staffing and alternative shift patterns where possible provide a safe working environment for our staff.
- Visitors, customers and contractors are required to wear face coverings.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings when meeting with visitors and customers where social distancing guidelines cannot be met.
- NHS Test & Trace guidelines are adhered to, with the contact details of all on site visitors and contractors being retained for at least 21 days – in line with NHS Test & Trace guidelines.
- Staff who are able to work remotely, are working from home.
- All staff at St Austell Printing Company have been briefed and regularly reminded on the importance of following the guidelines on hand washing, social distancing and Covid-19 symptoms.
- We have adapted our incoming and outgoing deliveries, which are managed at a distance, without the need for signatures.
- Procedures are in place for delivery drivers to access welfare facilities if required.
- Our customer service area in the Print Shop remains open and has been set up to ensure social distancing guidelines are observed for the protection of customers and staff.
- Our cleaning team have introduced an enhanced cleaning regime using virucidal cleaning products in line with the latest government guidelines for providing a safe environment and tackling Covid-19.
- If a staff member or contractor develops the symptoms of Covid-19, they must report to their line manager/supervisor. They will return home immediately to self-isolate and adhere to NHS Test & Trace procedures. There will be regular contact with the staff member during this time.
- If advised that a member of staff or visitor has developed Covid-19 and were recently on our premises, the company will follow Public Health England/NHS Test & Trace guidelines.
- We promote mental health & wellbeing awareness to staff during the Coronavirus outbreak and will offer support we can to help.
We continue to observe and adapt our procedures in line with Government guidance alongside the advice provided by Public Health England and Cornwall Council.
The health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, contractors, suppliers and partners is our highest priority.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Beth Mayman, Operations Manager at email@example.com 01726 624900
(This document was updated November 2020)