On 24th May we’re holding a free workshop for customers who need help preparing artwork for printing.
As well as being a commercial printer we have a busy Print Shop where local customers pop in for photocopying or personal printing such as leaflets and posters for charity or sporting events, invitations for family gatherings, wedding stationery, and more…
Our shop is popular with Cornish start up companies and small businesses in need of affordable printing that’s still high quality, for brochures and business stationery. For these companies with little to spend on marketing, they benefit from our affordable pricing on smaller quantities of 1 or 2 copies or a couple of hundred.
A large portion of these customers also do the design themselves to keep costs down, with some help from us in getting their work ready to print.
We’ve identified a real need for assistance in preparing artwork – our free workshop will go some way to bridging this gap. The workshop will give people the skills and confidence to create artwork suitable for professional printing.
We’ll also give people a glimpse behind the scenes with a tour of our print factory.
- We’ll help you make your artwork look professional
- We’ll save you time by making it easier for you to create documents ready to print
- We’ll save you money by giving you the skills to get your artwork ready to print professionally
What will the workshop cover?
The main purpose of the workshop is to show you how to get your document ready to print and…
- We’ll explain how to choose images suitable to print and where to find free online resources for print appropriate photos and graphics.
- We’ll decipher printing terminology so you can confidently select your paper stock, folding and finishing effects.
- We’ll demonstrate our online Print Shop where you can easily order your print from our shop or website.
We’re taking bookings now so for more information on our free event or to reserve a place email email@example.com.
SAPC Print Shop Team