The Government are encouraging manufacturing operations such as ours to stay open. Therefore, we can confirm that St Austell Printing Company will remain open throughout the latest range of national lockdown restrictions, offering a full range of printing, mailing and fulfilment services.
- Our team remain available for help, advice and ideas on the phone or through email.
- We can still offer advice and help in-person within our COVID-safe environment.
- Much like the previous national lockdowns, we do not anticipate any interruptions to our turnaround times or deliveries.
- Customers are able to continue picking up orders from our Print Shop.
- Our factory remains operational, offering a full range of printing, specialist finishing, mailing and fulfilment.
Whether your business is continuing to operate, or you’re using this ‘pause’ to look at new projects – we’re here to help. Whether you require a small photocopying job, advice for a mailing campaign or a large printing project for your new brochure, our team are here to help and support you throughout the process.
As a family business, we consider all of our team as extended family – so their health and wellbeing are of the upmost importance. Since the start of the pandemic, our staff have adapted to new ways of working and enhanced procedures to ensure we keep everyone safe.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.