St Austell Printing Company is looking for a Gift Voucher Fulfilment Assistant to join our team.
The run-up to Christmas is always a busy time at SAPC, not least in our Mailing and Fulfilment department; we fulfil the printing and mailing of gift vouchers for some of the UK’s most prestigious hotels and hospitality providers – with tens of thousands being sent across November and December.
To assist with the Christmas workload, we are looking for a gift voucher fulfilment assistant to join our team. This is a temporary full-time contract which runs from November 2019 through until the end of December.
You’ll be based at our modern factory on the outskirts of St Austell, working with a friendly team. The majority of your shifts will be on weekdays, however you will be expected to work some weekend shifts too.
- You’re going to be working with computers and our online system – so it’s essential that you’re comfortable with IT.
- You’ll need to be organised and comfortable working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- You’ll need to be comfortable working as part of a team – but also taking ownership for projects by yourself and working alone from time to time.
- A good attention to detail imperative.
- When required, we might ask you to assist with other duties in the Mailing and Fulfilment Department.
No previous experience is necessary – just a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. You must also be over 18 years old.
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 21st October 2019
No agencies please.
Here at St Austell Printing Company we pride ourselves in being an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.