Charities and Sponsorship
Doing our bit to make things better. From community initiatives to international campaigns, we support all sorts of charities and organisations that work hard to make the world a better place. Here’s just a few of them…
As an established family business, we’re committed to supporting the community we call home. This includes working closely with local charities and organisations, and helping the economy by employing local people, some of which have been with us for over 25 years.
Combined with a shared commitment to our local economy is a commitment to give something back to the extended family of our local community, causes and charities.
Cornwall Community Foundation: Cornwall 100 Club.
St Austell Printing Company is proud to be a member of the Cornwall Community Foundation Cornwall 100 Club, accompanying dozens of other local businesses to make a real, positive and measurable difference to life in Cornwall by offering financial support to communities.
All of our requests for financial assistance are facilitated by the Foundation, who have a number of grant application rounds throughout the year. They accommodate requests for both organisations and personal grants.
If you’d like to apply for a grant, or find out more about the Cornwall Community Foundation you can read more on their website here.
Proud to support…
We’re proud to support through sponsorship and activity the following local organisations, ventures and charities:
- Cornwall Hospice Care
- Reverse Rett and Hollyfest
- Children’s Hospice South West
- Cornwall Hugs Grenfell
- The Whitegold Festival
- Rotary Club International
- Fowey Literary Festival
- Local schools and colleges
- Imerys and St Austell Running Club Marathon
- Cornwall Sports Partnership
- St Austell Cricket Club
- St Austell Rugby Club
- St Austell Football Club
- St Blazey Football Club
- Sticker Football Club
- Wadebridge Camels Under 8s
- National Coastwatch, Charlestown
- Cornwall’s Man Engine at Wheal Martyn, St Austell
Supporting the local business community
As members of the local business community, we’re supporting the innovation, creativity and diversity that have come to define industry and commerce in Cornwall.
- We’re a longstanding Cornwall Chamber of Commerce Business Partner
- Members of the St Austell Bay Chamber of Commerce.
- Members of the Cornwall Manufacturers Group, helping to promote and support this successful sector.
- We’re a supporter of the St Austell Bay Economic Forum. Our Managing Director Peter Moody is a key member of the committee.