In line with the recent Government advice regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), St Austell Printing Company continues to operate as per normal. However, we have put the following in place to ensure all visitors and staff are as safe as possible:
- We have increased the amount of time our cleaners spend in all areas of the building every evening.
- Our cleaners are using cleaning products with very-high anti-bacterial qualities.
- We have ensured that anti-bacterial hand-gel is available throughout the entire building.
- All staff of both St Austell Conference Centre and St Austell Printing Company have been briefed on the importance of regularly washing their hands.
- Our Dyson Hand Dryers are recognised as some of the most hygienic on the market.
- We use natural ventilation throughout the building, with air conditioning only used in three small areas.
We continue to observe and follow advice daily from Public Health England and Cornwall Council regarding Coronavirus. The health and wellbeing of all delegates and staff is our highest priority.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Beth Mayman on email@example.com or call 01726 624900.